0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
Read testimonials from Wilmott Turner clients and find out what they thought of the service provided by our debt advisors
By Sarah19
I am extremely pleased with the service I have received from James Falla at Wilmott Turner. He listened carefully and non-judgementally to my situation, taking into account a number of factors before explaining all of my options to me. He then gave me time to consider the potential solutions and to make the best decision for me.

Once the decision had been made to file for bankruptcy, James provided me with all of the advice I needed to prepare for the process which helped to prevent any shocks or pitfalls throughout.

We completed the application form together, ensuring it was correct first time, one day later this was accepted. As the Official Receiver was completely happy with the information provided, I did not require a formal interview (something I was understandably apprehensive about).

James has ensured that an awful situation was made as easy and pain free as possible and despite now being bankrupt I feel more in control of life than ever.

I would wholeheartedly recommend James’ service to anyone struggling with debt, scared of what bankruptcy might mean, or confused at their options. The non-judgemental support is priceless.