0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
Read testimonials from Wilmott Turner clients and find out what they thought of the service provided by our debt advisors
By NickyO
I became ill & suffered severe permanent disability which took away my career. I was struggling to the point where I did not have money to eat & was in a black hole where there seemed to be no way out.

I found Wilmott Turner online who had lots of advice and information. I contacted Wilmott Turner & spoke to James Falla. He took time with me to explain everything & all the options & advised me that help was available. The level of knowledge from James who answered all my questions & fears & the empathy & understanding gave me the confidence to get help and go bankrupt.

I cannot thank James enough for all the professional & expert advice. I feel that there is now light at the end of the tunnel & I will be okay.
By James Falla
I am so pleased to have been able to help you Nicky. As I mentioned when we first spoke, bankruptcy can seem so daunting. But where it is appropriate (as in your case) with the right advice and assistance it is life changing.