0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
Read testimonials from Wilmott Turner clients and find out what they thought of the service provided by our debt advisors
By Lou T
Unfortunately I was placed in overwhelming debt as a direct result of a very abusive ex-husband. I was extremely nervous and had considerable anxiety about any debt solution especially bankruptcy as I had always been finacially responsible and cautious. The debt caused me to be seriously ill for 6 months. Luckily I stumbled across Wilmott Turner on the internet and spoke to James Falla.

The first thing that James did was put my mind at ease with his considerable knowledge of the system and common sense. He gave me advice that is not available anywhere else. James is very warm and approachable and he will be there every step of the process. A process that I would otherwise found stressful and upsetting. From filling the bankruptcy application form to meeting the Official Receiver, James's help made the process, dare I say it, a breeze! A complete God-send and worth every penny! Many thanks James.