0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
Read testimonials from Wilmott Turner clients and find out what they thought of the service provided by our debt advisors
By missbusy82
Good morning all,

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to James Falla in sorting a solution to my debts and pointing me in the right direction. I first rang James for advice on the 07/02/12, he then introduced my to MCcambridge Duffy who put my IVA proposal together and I have had the approval this morning!! Within 4 weeks of talking to James! :D

My debt has now gone from a scary 17 years with interest to 6 years and all interest has been frozen!

I highly recommend beat my debt and mccambridge Duffy to anyone who is struggling just like I was. I now feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm now the happiest I have ever been and I can finally see an end to my debts.

Thanks for listening and all the best to everyone, remember you're never alone there's always help out there.
That is great news missbusy82. I am really pleased that we have been able to help you resolve your debt problem. Good luck with your IVA. Please pop back to the forum to let us know how you are getting on and do not hesitate to ask any questions if and when they come up.
Hi missbusy82

Congratulations on the approval of your IVA. That is really great news. I know that it is a great feeling to finally know that your debts are under control and manageable. Do not hesitate to ask any questions if they pop up along the way. Sometimes there is nothing like the support of others who understand what you are going through. We will be here to help :)
Hello missbusy82

I am really pleased that your IVA is in place and the weight of debt has been lifted from you. I was quietly confident that your IVA would be successful but it is never done until it is done, and the wiating period is always a worrying time. Good luck and keep us updated with how things go.
MCCambridge Duffy were the people I used for my IVA, and were very helpful regarding everything, I had a few problems during my IVA but were sorted quickly even within minutes whilst on the phone. They even let me buy a car on credit whilst in my IVA as I needed one to get to work.
All in all cannot praise these people enough