0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
This is the place to ask questions about DAS
By gerrygerrygerry
I am a sole trader, in Scotland. I am paying off several creditors thru a DAS.
I am in a legal dispute with a client £3K in the small claims court, if I loss
the judgement, and have to pay, can the Sheriff Officers enforce this
immediatly if engaged by the opposite party. Or does it have to be added to
the arrangement.
User avatar
By Hayden
Hi gerrygerrygerry and welcome :)

I believe that if the debt was not originally part of the DAS then it can be enforced. I do not think the creditor has to automatically accept it as part of the Arrangement. Having said that you may be able to apply for a variation to include the new debt. To do this you will need to speak to the Money Advisor who helped you implement the DAS in the first place.
By gerrygerrygerry
Hi Hayden.

Thanks for the advice "apply for variation" was just what I was looking for. Finding the right term to google, is the the biggest problem I find, when getting financial, or legal info on the web. It's almost a different language. Long before orwells newspeak, there was financspeak, and legaleze. :?:
User avatar
By Hayden
No problem at all. I hope you are able to sort it. Please do come back and let us know how you get on :)