0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
This is where to post your first questions about any debt problems you have
By Zed79
Hi everybody,

I owe about 1200. 560 pound to safety net and 640 to my council.

Now my income is 1150 pound and have to pay rent bills and others stuff.

I want once at all go out from the debt...anybody can give me suggestion.


User avatar
By Hayden
Hi Zed

Welcome to the forum. It sounds to me like you need to set up a debt management plan. This will help you agree reduced payments to the two debts you have so they are paid in a sensible managed way.

There is more information available about this solution here: What is a Debt Management Plan

The best way for you to set up a debt mangement plan is to speak to the national debt charity called Step Change. They should be able to help you do this for free.

Let us know if you need more help :)