0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
This is where to post your first questions about any debt problems you have
When requesting a SAR - Subject Access Request from the Banks/ Credit card companies how do you find their address?

Some of their websites don't seem to show that address, for requesting a SAR from the bank. Is there a site which lists all the addresses of SAR for all major banks, and credit cards?
Hi Flamingate

I suggest you send your SAR to the Bank's registered data controller. You can find a list of registered data controllers for every financial instritution on the ICO's website: Register of Data Controllers