0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
Discussion and questions about what to expect when your bankruptcy is finished
By Geraldine
I agree with you Pheonix1965, this is a great forum and a great place to find help and support. It really helped me when I was going through the bankruptcy process and I am so glad you have found the same. I can not wait to hear about your 1st debt free birthday :D
By pheonix1965
Thanks Geraldine..............and think there may be a wee celebration on the 28th May :D Vodka and Coke all round lol
By Geraldine
I think that would be a very good idea pheonix1965 LOL
By pheonix1965
Well with a large vodka and coke in my hand it is now my day of discharge from my Bankruptcy...... May 28th 2013

A day I will remember for the rest of my life it marks the beginning of my new life so when people sing Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You etc.... I will be singing Happy Debt Free to me, Happy Debt free to me, its time for a new beginning, happy debt free to me.

I will always be grateful for the messages of support and will keep popping onto the site to see what is happening.

THANKYOU ALL its been great xx
By Hayden
Hi there pheonix1965. Many congratulations. Well done you! Here's to a debt free future from now on :D
By pheonix1965
Just a quick update....... Following my automatic discharge I got a letter from the OR to tell me that in one months time they are re-vesting the interest in my property back to me as there is no benefit to my creditors. So that's another chapter now at an end. Happy Days :D
By Hayden
Really pleased to hear it Pheonix1965. Now you really can move on!! :D
By Geraldine
Hi there Pheonix1965

I have only just seen your post about your bankruptcy discharge. Brilliant that it is all now behind you and what great news that the OR has no further interest in your property. As Hayden said now you can really move forward. You must be feeling great. Well done and all the very best for the future :D
By pheonix1965
Hi Hayden and Geraldine, I cannot put into words how I am feeling at this moment in time a whole lot of mixed emotions from being HAPPY to shedding a few tears knowing this chapter of my life has now come to an end.

Bankruptcy has been a very humbling experience for me personally, and I thank everyone on here for the help and support that I have needed over the last 12 months.

I hope people read all my posts so that they too can see there is a light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully they will be confident enough to ask the questions they may have, knowing that no one is here to judge or pass criticism but are here to help when they need it and above all else knowing they are not alone there are people like you who they can turn too

David xx
By Cara Church
Hi pheonix1965,
I have just been reading your posts and I'm am so glad you have found the forum useful and have been discharged from your bankruptcy successfully. All the best for the future and for the next chapter :)