0800 077 6180
Calls from mobiles may be charged
If you are struggling with your DMP get advice and help here
By Hayden
Great news Decisions-decisons. That has made the decision easier for you. If you feel you will need help completing the forms than have a chat to BeatMyDebt.com and they can support you. Otherwise of course you can ask any questions you might have here :)

I know it is a worrying thing to have to go through but it is going to solve your debt problem once and for all so it will be worth it.
Hello Decisions-decisions

It really does sound as though Bankruptcy is the right thing for you. Try not to worry too much. I understand how scary it must seem but just take things one step at a time and you will get through it. I have to say that I have never looked back. I would get help completing your forms if I were you. I did this and it really took the wieght of my shoulders knowning I had expert support. And of coursre we will be here to help you in any way we can too. :)
thanks for your replies.

I'm going to use the service on here for £300 to help me with the forms as they seem complicated and I don't want to put the wrong things down. so it's just a case of changing the address on my old bank account that goes to my mums address and getting the money together. all feels scary but you are right one step at a time, I'm hoping that once the forms are completed there's no too much of a wait want it sorting ASAP now - no going back
I know BeatMyDebt.com will provide an excellent service Decisions-decisions. In terms of the wait, why not give your local court a call straight away and find out whether you have to book an appointment with them or whether you can turn up any time. Different courts have different procedures so it will be useful to know in advance.
By Carla
Great news that you have been able to make your decision on bankruptcy with the help of the forum Decisions-decisions. If you use the BeatMyDebt.com bankruptcy service you will definitely be in good hands. Really good luck and please do not hesitate to ask more questions here if you need to.