Read testimonials from Wilmott Turner clients and find out what they thought of the service provided by our debt advisors
By ABeaver
#33308 For years I've been in what seemed a never ending and fast accelerating downward spiral of crushing debt, that I felt had plunged me both into financial darkness and despair feeling I was 110% alone. Even having help and advice from CAB/debt charities etc didn't inspire my confidence making little to no difference whatsoever, making me feel as though I was simply "another one in debt". However my first ever conversation with James Falla of Beat My Debt brought me light after years of financial darkness and the stress and anxiety of the financial meltdown I was in really began to lift from that very first call.

James has always provided me with the best possible advice and support throughout my bankruptcy process. Many may give advice but James showed professionalism, patience and sympathy to my individual needs and genuinely supported me which I truly have to say meant the world to me. James has always responded to either calls or emails/messages and taken the time and patience to answer my initial worries, doubts and questions in some instances many times more than once which I have found to be absolutely and totally invaluable to me. James is without a doubt an absolute credit to the company and I simply cannot ever thank him enough. He recieves the highest recommendation possible.
Thanks James